DUBLIN, Oct. 3, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “United Arab Emirates B2C Ecommerce Market Alternatives Databook – 100+ KPIs on Ecommerce Verticals (Purchasing, Journey, Meals Service, Media & Leisure, Know-how), Market Share by Key Gamers, Gross sales Channel Evaluation, Cost Instrument, Client Demographics – Q2 2022 Replace” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s providing.
Based on the Q2 2022 B2C Ecommerce Survey, the market in United Arab Emirates is predicted to develop by 25.52% on annual foundation to succeed in US$28.2 billion in 2022
The medium to the long-term progress story of the B2C Ecommerce business in United Arab Emirates guarantees to be enticing . The B2C Ecommerce is predicted to develop steadily over the forecast interval, recording a CAGR of 16.16% throughout 2022-2026. The nation’s B2C Ecommerce Gross Merchandise Worth will enhance from US$22.5 billion in 2021 to succeed in US$51.4 billion by 2026.
E-commerce within the United Arab Emirates is rapidly catching up with world powerhouses like the USA and China, with a number of retailers ramping up their on-line providers forward of the worldwide pandemic outbreak in 2021.
The rising web penetration charges largely drive the growth of the e-commerce business within the UAE. This, coupled with rising incomes, excessive possessions of smartphone units, growing presence of world gamers, and enhanced provide chain options, has supported the market progress during the last two years. Whereas the nation has been a cash-dominant society up to now, the worldwide pandemic outbreak has pressured customers to rapidly undertake digital cost strategies.
The rising belief in digital cost providers has supported the rise of cross-border e-commerce within the nation. Notably, customers desire a variety of merchandise at decrease costs from cross-border e-commerce suppliers. Among the main nations from which the customers in UAE buy embody the USA, China, and India. The rising development of cross-border e-commerce is predicted to additional help the expansion of the general B2C e-commerce business within the nation over the following three to 4 years.
With the present tempo of developments within the United Arab Emirates e-commerce business, the nation has develop into an energetic area for attracting native and worldwide investments within the e-commerce market. Over the following three to 4 years, client spending on e-commerce platforms can be anticipated to develop considerably amid the rising belief and comfort amongst clients within the nation. General, the writer maintains a strong progress outlook for the B2C e-commerce business within the United Arab Emirates from a brief to medium-term perspective.
E-commerce startups are elevating funding rounds to additional enhance their progress within the area
Within the UAE, customers are more and more searching for luxurious and high-end merchandise. Because of this, they usually flip to cross-border e-commerce platforms to seek out their merchandise. Amid the rising development of buying luxurious merchandise on-line within the United Arab Emirates, startups are elevating funding rounds to additional enhance their progress and compete for market share within the nation. For example,
- In December 2021, The Record, an e-commerce startup and luxurious model platform introduced that the agency had raised US$3.5 million in its seed funding spherical. Notably, the agency works with world retailers and resellers to supply customers with a market for luxurious and hard-to-find merchandise.
- In June 2021, Boksha, an Emirati-owned e-commerce platform, additionally introduced that the agency had raised US$1 million in its early-stage funding. The e-commerce agency offers customers with greater than 15,000 merchandise from over 800 designers. Like The Record, the agency can be planning to make use of the funding spherical to additional increase its presence throughout the Gulf and the broader Center East area.
- In October 2021, midday introduced that the agency is seeking to elevate to US$2 billion in contemporary funding over the following three to 4 years. This fundraising is a part of its technique to improve infrastructure, pace up deliveries, and enhance its buyer base within the Gulf e-commerce market. The agency is operational within the UAE, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt.
Meals supply platforms are coming into into strategic partnerships to spice up their transaction worth within the United Arab Emirates
Amid this rising development of on-line meals ordering, meals supply platforms are coming into into strategic partnerships to spice up their transaction worth within the nation. For example,
- In June 2022, Deliveroo, one of many nation’s prime on-demand meals supply providers, revealed that the 2 corporations had partnered strategically within the United Arab Emirates. Below the strategic partnership, Amazon Prime members within the nation will obtain 12 months of entry to the Deliveroo Plus Silver membership, permitting them limitless free supply for orders over AED 80. This collaboration is a part of its technique to spice up transaction worth on the nation’s platform.
On-line grocers and meals supply startups within the nation are elevating funding rounds to additional increase their presence
Amid the rising market and the demand for on-line meals supply amongst customers within the Center East area, UAE-based on-line grocers and meals supply startups are elevating funding rounds to additional increase their presence. For example,
- In November 2021, YallaMarket, a UAE-based on-line grocery startup, introduced that the agency had raised US$2.3 million from native buyers, together with Wamda Group and Dubai Angel Buyers. Notably, the startup, which began operations in Dubai in 2020, claims to ship groceries in below quarter-hour.
- Equally, in April 2022, Effective Diner, the Dubai-based meals supply agency, introduced that the agency had secured a seed funding spherical of US$150,000. Effective Diner can be planning to make use of the funding spherical to additional increase its presence within the United Arab Emirates and different nations within the GCC area.
On-demand video service suppliers are betting massive on sports activities content material to drive their month-to-month subscriber numbers
Amid the rising competitors within the on-demand video streaming service business, corporations are adopting a differentiated technique to drive their month-to-month subscriber numbers and progress within the nation. For example,
- Starzplay, one of many main subscription video-on-demand providers within the MENA area, introduced that the agency had skilled a five-fold enhance in its month-to-month subscribers, pushed by its sports activities content material technique. Notably, the common income per person has elevated 30% as subscriptions to extra sports activities packages surged in 2021. The agency introduced that the sports activities leagues created an inflow of natural demand final 12 months, which led to a 41% decline in the price of buying subscriptions.
This report offers an in depth data-centric evaluation of B2C ecommerce market dynamics, protecting over 100 KPIs within the United Arab Emirates. It particulars market alternatives throughout key B2C verticals – Retail Purchasing, Journey & Hospitality, On-line Meals Service, Media and Leisure, Healthcare and Wellness, and Know-how Merchandise and Companies. It offers market share by key gamers throughout key verticals together with gross sales channels (Platform to Client, Direct to Client, Client to Client). As well as, it offers spending patterns by cost devices together with a snapshot of client behaviour within the United Arab Emirates.
The report additionally covers area of interest tendencies corresponding to market measurement by stay streaming engagement mannequin and cross-border purchases. It additionally covers ecommerce spend share by working programs, units (cellular vs. desktop) and cities.
As well as, to detailed data-centric evaluation, this report offers analyst commentary on key tendencies, drivers, methods, and improvements within the B2C ecommerce business within the United Arab Emirates.
Corporations Talked about
- Sharaf DG
- Al Rostamani Travels
- Dubai Taxi
- Infinity Journey
This report offers an in depth data-driven take a look at the United Arab Emirates B2C Ecommerce business, protecting varied segments and highlighting areas of curiosity throughout the verticals within the business. As well as, it offers a complete understanding of market dynamics and future forecast.
United Arab Emirates B2C Ecommerce Market Measurement and Future Progress Dynamics
- Gross Merchandise Worth Development Evaluation
- Common Worth Per Transaction Development Evaluation
- Gross Merchandise Quantity Development Evaluation
United Arab Emirates Consumer Statistics and Ratios of Key Efficiency Indicators
- Consumer Statistics
- Card Abandonment Charge and Product Return Charge
- B2C Ecommerce Per Capita and GDP Per Capita
- GDP Per Capita Development Evaluation
United Arab Emirates B2C Ecommerce Market Share by Key Gamers
- United Arab Emirates Retail Purchasing Ecommerce Market Share by Key Gamers (Amazon, Dubizzle, Namshi, Midday, Sharaf DG)
- United Arab Emirates Journey Ecommerce Market Share by Key Gamers (Al Rostamani Travels, Careem, Dubai Taxi, Infinity Journey, Uber Taxi)
- United Arab Emirates Meals Service Ecommerce Market Share by Key Gamers (Careem, Carrefour, Deliveroo, Talabat, Zomato)
United Arab Emirates B2C Ecommerce Market Measurement and Forecast by B2C Ecommerce Segments (Gross Merchandise Worth Development Evaluation, 2017-2026)
- Retail Purchasing ( breakdown by clothes, footwear & equipment, well being, magnificence and private care, meals & beverage, home equipment and electronics, house enchancment, books, music & video, toys & passion, auto)
- Journey and Hospitality (breakdown by air journey, prepare & bus, taxi service, lodges & resorts)
- On-line Meals Service (breakdown by aggregators, direct to client)
- Media and Leisure (breakdown by streaming providers, motion pictures & occasions, theme parks & gaming)
- Healthcare and Wellness
- Know-how Merchandise and Companies
- Different segments
United Arab Emirates B2C Ecommerce Market Measurement and Forecast by Retail Purchasing Gross sales Channel
- Platform to Client
- Direct to Client
- Client to Client
United Arab Emirates B2C Ecommerce Market Share by Journey and Hospitality Gross sales Channel
- Market Share by Journey and Hospitality Gross sales Channel
- Aggregator App – Gross Merchandise Worth Development Evaluation
- Direct to Client – Gross Merchandise Worth Development Evaluation
United Arab Emirates B2C Ecommerce Market Measurement and Forecast by On-line Meals Service Gross sales Channel
- Aggregator App
- Direct to Client
United Arab Emirates B2C Ecommerce Market Measurement and Forecast by Engagement Mannequin (Gross Merchandise Worth Development Evaluation, 2017-2026)
- Web site Primarily based
- Dwell Streaming
United Arab Emirates B2C Ecommerce Market Measurement and Forecast by Location (Gross Merchandise Worth Development Evaluation, 2017-2026)
United Arab Emirates B2C Ecommerce Market Measurement and Forecast by Gadget (Gross Merchandise Worth Development Evaluation, 2017-2026)
United Arab Emirates B2C Ecommerce Market Measurement and Forecast by Working System
- Different Working Techniques
United Arab Emirates B2C Ecommerce Market Measurement and Forecast by Metropolis
United Arab Emirates B2C Ecommerce Market Measurement and Forecast by Cost Instrument (Gross Merchandise Worth Development Evaluation, 2017-2026)
- Credit score Card
- Debit Card
- Financial institution Switch
- Pay as you go Card
- Digital & Cellular Pockets
- Different Digital Cost
United Arab Emirates B2C Ecommerce Client Demographics
- Market Share by Age Group
- Market Share by Earnings Degree
- Market Share by Gender
Causes to purchase
- In-depth Understanding of B2C Ecommerce Market Dynamics: Perceive market alternatives and key tendencies together with forecast (2017-2026). Perceive market dynamics by way of important KPIs corresponding to Gross Merchandise Worth, Quantity, and Common Worth Per Transaction.
- Insights into Alternative by B2C Ecommerce Classes: Get market dynamics by gross sales channel to evaluate rising alternatives throughout varied segments.
- Detailed evaluation of market share by key gamers throughout key B2C ecommerce verticals.
- Insights into Alternatives throughout key B2C verticals: Retail procuring, journey & hospitality, on-line meals service, media and leisure, healthcare and wellness, and expertise merchandise & providers.
- Develop Market Particular Methods: Determine progress segments and goal particular alternatives to formulate a B2C ecommerce technique; assess market-specific key tendencies, drivers, and dangers within the B2C ecommerce business.
- Get Insights into Client Angle and Behaviour: Drawing from proprietary survey outcomes, this report identifies and interprets key B2C ecommerce KPIs, together with spend by age, gender, and earnings stage.
For extra details about this report go to https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5pregr
Analysis and Markets
Laura Wooden, Senior Supervisor
For E.S.T Workplace Hours Name +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Name +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Workplace Hours Name +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outdoors U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Analysis and Markets