Metropolis and public library invite you to participate within the nationwide celebration of arts and tradition, on now till Oct. 16
CITY OF RICHMOND HILL
The Metropolis of Richmond Hill and the Richmond Hill Public Library invite you to participate in Tradition Days, a nationwide celebration of arts and tradition, on now till Oct. 16. Be a part of us for an array of barrier-free occasions all through the town as we have a good time arts, tradition and creativity!
The three-week pageant celebrates the world of artists, creators, historians, architects, curators and designers. Occasions embody artwork reveals, metropolis excursions, workshops and demonstrations that deliver the range, tradition and spirit of our neighborhood to life.
- 2022 Artwork Stroll – Sept. 24, 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Discover the outside artwork reveals within the Richmond Hill Centre for the Performing Arts outside plaza and south parking zone.
- Tour a Nationwide Historic Website – Sept. 25, 1-5 p.m.
- Drop by the Richmond Hill David Dunlap Observatory, the Metropolis’s very personal nationwide historic website, for a self-guided tour of the Administration Constructing and the Observatory Dome.
- Blues Night time – Sept. 29, 5-8 p.m.
- Hearken to the music of Fraser Melvin and Camilo Restrepo within the outside plaza of the Richmond Hill Centre for the Performing Arts.
- The Story of Nikis – Sept. 30, 7-9 p.m.
- Be a part of us for a free occasion on the Richmond Hill Centre for the Performing Arts in recognition of the Nationwide Day for Fact and Reconciliation. Hear Dr. Brenda Wastasecoot communicate to the impacts of the Residential College coverage by sharing tales from a reminiscence map of her childhood residence within the Sixties.
- Tradition Days on the Library – Oct. 15, 10 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Drop by Richmond Hill Public Library’s Central department for reside demonstrations by artists and weavers, musical performances and the chance to attempt your hand at a brand new craft. Discover full particulars right here.
- Discover Previous Richmond Hill – Open all hours
- Reap the benefits of the Metropolis’s Museum of the Streets with a free self-guided tour of a few of our neighborhood’s most attention-grabbing heritage websites. You may select what number of stops you go to and the way a lot time you spend at each.
Tradition is in all places in our metropolis and is part of each second of our lives! Have a good time Tradition Days to expertise the best way arts and tradition shapes our lives. For extra data and the 2022 occasion schedule, click on right here.