2:34 PM October 3, 2022
Up to date:
2:56 PM October 3, 2022
An individual has been hit by a prepare between Finsbury Park and Welwyn Backyard Metropolis.
In response to Thameslink, Nice Northern and LNER, the incident happened shortly earlier than 1.40pm right now (Monday, October 3).
Rail routes out of London King’s Cross and Stevenage are disrupted.
A Thameslink and Nice Northern assertion reads: “With nice unhappiness Nice Northern and Thameslink have been suggested of an individual being hit by a prepare within the space.
“At the moment, no trains are transferring, and you might want to journey later, or use various technique of transport to succeed in your vacation spot.”
An LNER spokesperson mentioned: “We’re saddened to report that there was an individual hit by a prepare between London Kings Cross and Peterborough.
“Providers are topic to prolonged delays and short-notice amendments.”
Railway corporations have launched ticket acceptance to assist passengers full their journeys throughout the disruption.
Thameslink and Nice Northern passengers can use their tickets on:
- Thameslink by way of any cheap route – together with on trains between Bedford, Luton, St Albans and London
- CrossCountry between Peterborough and Ely
- East Midlands Railway between Peterborough and Ely
- Better Anglia between London Liverpool Road and Cambridge or Hertford East, and between Peterborough and Ely
- London Underground on any cheap route
- London Buses between central London, London Moorgate, Crews Hill and Hadley Wooden
- Uno buses 601 The Alban Manner (between Welwyn Backyard Metropolis, Hatfield, St Albans and Radlett), 602 (between Hatfield, St Albans and Radlett), 635 (between Hatfield and Hitchin), and Tigermoth 653 (between Welwyn Backyard Metropolis, Hatfield and St Albans).
LNER tickets are being accepted on:
- Avanti West Coast between London Euston, Manchester and Glasgow Central or Edinburgh
- CrossCountry between Sheffield, Doncaster, Leeds, York, Newcastle and Edinburgh
- East Midlands Railway between London St Pancras Worldwide, Leicester and Sheffield
- Northern between Carlisle and Newcastle
- ScotRail between Glasgow Central and Edinburgh Waverley
- TransPennine Specific between Manchester, Leeds and York or Newcastle
HullTrains has additionally agreed ticket acceptance on Avanti West Coast (London to Manchester), LNER (any cheap route) and TransPennine Specific (Manchester Piccadilly, Doncaster and Hull) routes.
If you’re affected by this incident and would love psychological well being assist and assist, you’ll be able to name the NHS on 111 and press possibility 2 for the 24/7 first response service. Alternatively, contact a Samaritan on 116 123 or by way of electronic mail at email@example.com.